Would you like to use cheats in your favourite Android games? Then you need to know about Game Guardian, a game-hacking app that allows you to do all that and much more. In this way, you can easily modify any value of coins, lives, points or others like that to obtain many advantages.
Although it is an app that has many features, they are nothing special and it is very simple to learn how to use it. In this article, I am going to teach you everything you need to know about Game Guardian on Android, so you will enjoy your games like never before.
What is Game Guardian?
It is one of the most popular game-hacking applications today. Thanks to its features, you can change any type of parameter in the games on your Android device in a very effective way.
Game Guardian works with a wide variety of games, both online and offline, as long as they do not have very strong anti-cheat protection. However, you should keep in mind that using this program can be risky in some cases. The consequences are so serious that your account could be permanently banned.
How to download Game Guardian on Android?
First things first, you need to learn how to root your Android because it is required both to download Game Guardian and to start using it. It is also important that you have at least Android 6, although for greater effectiveness it is better to have Android 11 or higher.
Once you have your mobile rooted, continue the following download and installation process, although you can skip it if you already know how to install APK on Android :
- Go to the official Game Guardian page.
- Scroll until you find the “Download This File” option.
- Select the “gameguardian.apk” option, and click the “Download” button.
- Grant the permissions and continue with the process.
- Now, enter the File Manager of your mobile and access the “Downloads” folder. Here you should see the Game Guardian APK file, just press it and tap “Install”.
When it is installed, two Game Guardian icons will appear on your home screen, which differs because one has “SW” and the other “HW”. Do not delete any of these, since later I will explain what each of these versions are used for.
How does Game Guardian work?
Game Guardian works with a code injection system. This means that the app runs in the background and connects to the game process you want to modify in real-time. In this way, it is able to apply the corresponding changes to values such as points, lives, coins and others.
When you find the parameter you want to change, you can edit it directly to fit your guidelines. At the same time, it is possible to use other advanced features such as changing the game speed, freezing specific values and more features that benefit you as a player.
What is the difference between Game Guardian SW and HW?
Another important thing you should know about how Game Guardian works is that there are two execution modes. The first is SW (software acceleration) which directly accesses the device memory. The second is HW (hardware acceleration) which is used to use the power of the hardware.
Both work in the same way, although sometimes only one works on certain smartphones. Be that as it may, the difference is that the SW version is less fluid, but does not consume as much memory. As for HW, it is the opposite, because it is faster and more efficient, with the only disadvantage that it requires many resources.
How to use Game Guardian?
If you understand how Cheat Engine for Android works, then Game Guardian will be a piece of cake for you as a similar process needs to be done. First of all, if this is the first time you are using this app, I would like to recommend that you download one of the dual applications like Parallel Space.
This is for you to test first in offline games or with mods on guest accounts to prevent any problems while using Game Guardian.
The steps you must follow are the following:
- Open Game Guardian and leave the app in the background.
- Run the game you want to hack. You should see a floating Game Guardian icon above the game.
- If everything goes well, the next thing is to memorize the amount of the resource you want to change and tap the floating Game Guardian icon.
- Click on the Game Guardian icon again and select the game in question.
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon
- Hit the “???” button.
- Click on the “D:Dword” option.
- In the “Value” section, enter the amount of the resource that you have memorized. For example, if you currently have 512 coins, you put that number as is.
- After entering the value, tap the “New Search” button.
- Return to the game and have the resource amount increase or decrease.
- Go back to Game Guardian and under “Value” update the figure. Then click on “Refine”. You should see one or two codes, if not, repeat this process until you have a few options.
- Go back to the game again and have the figure for that resource change. If the change is reflected in the codes that appear in Game Guardian in real-time, it is because they are the values that you must modify.
- Select all the codes that match the changes you made to the resource.
- Press the pencil icon at the top right of the screen.
- Here you will see the “Value” section again, where you can enter the amount you want of that resource, but without going over 999,999,999.
- After you enter the desired figure, press the “Yes” button and return to the game.
- By raising or lowering the amount of the resource in question in the game, the amount you have put into Game Guardian will be placed immediately.
As you can see, it is also somewhat similar to how Lucky Patcher works and is very easy to understand. However, remember that using Game Guardian can have negative consequences, as your player account could be blocked. In fact, it is better to avoid these types of hacks in online games.
What games does Game Guardian work on?
Game Guardian is effective when it comes to offline or single-player games. Some examples of where it works are:
- Candy Crush Saga.
- Subway Surfers.
- Temple Run.
- Angry Birds.
- Plants vs Zombies.
- Hill Climb Racing.
- Jetpack Joyride.
- Cut the Rope.
- Fruit Ninja
On the other hand, it is not possible for you to use Game Guardian in online games since the values would be stored on the game developers’ servers. If you try to change these values, you will most likely receive an error message or your account will be banned. For example, some of these games are:
- Garena Free Fire.
- Call of Duty Mobile.
- PUBG Mobile.
- Clash Royale.
- Clash of Clans.
- Immortal Devil.
Is Game Guardian safe?
Using this program to hack games involves certain risks that you should be aware of, such as the following:
- Damage your device: modifying game values with Game Guardian could cause errors or instability in the operation of the game or device.
- Losing your player account: Cheats or cheats in games with Game Guardian may violate the games’ terms and conditions of use. This may result in your user account being suspended permanently.
- Your device could be infected: If you download Game Guardian from unofficial or untrustworthy sources, your device may be at risk of being affected by viruses, malware or spyware.
Considering this, the use of Game Guardian is a personal decision that you must make under your own responsibility and discretion, as you would suffer the consequences.
Is Game Guardian illegal?
Game Guardian is not an illegal application in itself as it does not violate any law or infringe any copyright. However, your use of Game Guardian could be considered illegal by the platforms or developers.
When you use Game Guardian to gain unfair advantages in an online game, you are cheating and breaking the rules of the game. This may result in your account being deleted. In turn, modifying a game that has integrated purchases or ads would harm the creators.
Knowing this, I recommend that you use Game Guardian for personal purposes and with great responsibility. Taking advantage of this to cheat, steal or harm will only attract negative things.
Game Guardian for Android: FAQ
Now that you know what Game Guardian is for and how to use this app to cheat Android games, you may have some doubts. If so, don’t worry, I leave you the answers to the most frequently asked questions on the subject.
What happens if I use Game Guardian in an online game?
As I already mentioned, activating Game Guardian in online games is a bad idea. If you try it, you will most likely receive one or more of these results:
- It closes by itself or locks.
- Displays an error or warning message.
- Disconnects from the game or expels you.
- Cancels the modified values.
- The game bans you temporarily or permanently.
These results may vary depending on the game and the severity of the mod, although it is not worth the risk.
Why isn’t my game on Game Guardian’s request list?
If you open Game Guardian and the game doesn’t appear in the list of hack requests, it’s probably because it’s not running. Ideally, you should start the game and then verify that you can access it from the floating Game Guardian icon.
What do you think of Game Guardian? Do you think it is easy to use? Tell me what you think in the comments and don’t forget to share this post on all your social networks if it has been helpful to you.