Whatsapp has become a fundamental application on your iPhone, surely you use it every day to talk, call and pass all kinds of images. We teach you how to send images by WhatsApp without losing quality.
We love the WhastApp App, it has revolutionized the way we communicate, and it surely occupies a privileged place on your iPhone. And still, you may have encountered some limitations. For example, when you want to send an image via WhatsApp from iPhone without losing quality.
How to send images on WhatsApp without losing quality
If you have to send images from iPhone to Android, or you want to send an image to an iPhone specifically by Whatsapp without lowering the quality, this is what you have to do:
- In your Photos App choose the image you want to send.
- Tap Share > Tap on: Save to Files
- Save the image in the folder you want inside the Files
- Open the chat of the conversation to which you want to send the image without losing quality
- Look for the + symbol at the bottom left and select Document
- Find the image you saved in step number two. Select and confirm to send
- The recipient will be able to open the image as a document and save it to their gallery
In this way, you will be able to send the images by Whatsapp without losing quality, without understanding. Keep in mind that your image will be sent by a file so a preview will not appear as when you usually send images.