In the recent update of WhatsApp, a new feature was added that allows you to make group or conference video call with 2-4 persons.
Whatsapp also added call waiting support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another call.
It is very easy to hold a conference or video call on WhatsApp. Just follow the steps below;
How to make Group video/voice call on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp
- Start a video call or voice call with one of your friends or contact first
- After the connection has been made with the first person, click on the ➕ button on the screen
- Then select any other contact to join the video/voice call
- Once the person you added accepts the call, you would see his/her face on the screen.
- And you guys can add other contacts and enjoy the group or conference call.
Features of WhatsApp Group Calls
- 2-4 persons can join the call, in other words, minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 4 persons can make a video/voice group call on WhatsApp
- A participant of the group call can also add other contact
- Only one person can be added at a time.