Sending invitations to voice and video calls in Zoom is simple. The video conferencing service allows other people to join in conversations using a code or link that can be sent by email or messengers, such as Slack and WhatsApp. Find out how to invite someone to a Zoom meeting below.
- How to delete your Zoom Meetings account
- How to use Snapchat filters in Zoom and Google Meet video calls
How to invite someone to a Zoom meeting
All participants in a voice or video call can send invitations to Zoom meetings. The ticket, however, must be authorized by the host during the conversation.
Access to videoconferences is done in two ways: via meeting ID or link. Both can be sent directly through the Zoom application and distributed via email, messengers and social networks:
- Join an existing Zoom meeting or create a new one;
- Choose the “Participants” option in the bottom bar;
- In the window that opens or in the right sidebar that will appear, press “Invite”;
- Click on “Copy URL ” to copy the conference link or “Copy Invitation” to copy all the conversation information (including URL and ID);
- Paste the invitation into a conversation on WhatsApp, Messenger, and Slack, among other messengers, and send it to people.
It is also possible to send the invitation directly by email.
- In “Invite”, choose the “E-mail” tab;
- Select your email provider;
- Zoom will create a new email with the meeting invitation;
- Send the email to the guests.
How to send invitations to a scheduled Zoom meeting
- Open Zoom and click on “Schedule”;
- Fill in the information according to your needs and complete in “Schedule”;
- Access the “Meetings” tab;
- Click on “Copy Invitation”;
- Paste the invitation into an email, WhatsApp conversation and the like to send it to others.
How to invite to a meeting on Zoom via smartphone
Zoom allows new participants to be invited to meetings via the Android and iOS applications (iPhone and iPad). To add members to the conference via smartphone or tablet, check out the following step-by-step:
- In a meeting, tap on “Participants”;
- Touch “Invite”;
- Select an option to send the meeting invitation.
If you want to schedule a Zoom meeting on your smartphone, the app for smartphones and tablets is also able to send the invitation to the conference by email or message.
- On the home screen of the application, choose the option “Schedule”;
- Schedule a meeting according to your needs;
- Choose the scheduled meeting in the “Meetings” tab;
- Touch “Add guests” or “Add invitees”.
Now, all you have to do is send the meeting details to all the guests and book the video conference on the agenda.