Want to review a photo or video you liked on Instagram, but don’t remember which profile the post was from? Well, know that there is a native tool of the social network where you can see all your likes and that even allows you to filter the results by a certain account or period. Curious? Then see below in detail how to access and use the feature.
How to see what I liked on Instagram
To see what you liked on Instagram, follow the steps below:
- Access your activities: Log in to Instagram and go to your profile tab. Then, tap on the icon of three parallel risks, located in the upper right corner of the screen, and tap on the option “Your Activity”;
- Access the likes area: Click on “Interactions” and, on the next screen, choose the “Likes” option;
- See your likes: Notice that a gallery will open with all the photos and videos you’ve ever liked on the social network. This gallery will be sorted according to your most recent likes;
- If you want, filter your results by author: If you want to find all the photos and videos you’ve ever liked from a specific account, click on “Rate”, choose the “Author” option, search for the username and click on the “Add” button, located in front of your name. Finally, click on “Apply”. That’s it, the gallery will just show all the posts you liked from that profile;
- If you want, filter your results by period: If you want to filter the results by a specific period (all likes of a certain week or month, for example), click on “Sort”, “Start date”, fill in the day, month and year and tap on “Finish”. Then click “End date”, fill in the day, month and year and tap “Finish”. Finally, click on “Apply”. Ready, the gallery will only show all the posts that you liked in that space of selected days;
- If you want, order your results: If you want, after filtering your results by author or period, you can sort the gallery photos and videos backwards, showing the oldest likes first. To do this, after adding the profile or choosing the start and end date of the analyzed period, tap on “Sort by”, choose the option “Oldest to newest” and only then click on “Apply”.
If you want to remove your like from a post, tap on it, remove the like and return to the gallery. If, however, you want to make this change to multiple photos or videos, follow the steps below to perform the operation faster, all in one go:
- Tap “Select” in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Select all the photos you want to remove your like;
- Tap “Dislike” on the bottom bar, below the gallery;
- Confirm the operation by tapping again on “Dislike”, in the dialog box that will open.
How to see comment history
If you are interested in viewing your comments and not your likes, know that you can also access your message history on the platform. The path is almost the same as for likes, but in this text we explain in detail how to access, sort and filter your comments, in addition to teaching you how to request the download of your data to Instagram, if you wish.