Want to know which songs are most played on your favorite streaming service? Generally, at the end of each year, apps like Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer release a special tool to show you which songs have been the most listened to by you in the last 12 months. However, it is possible to get this ranking also in other times with the help of third-party websites and apps, in addition to hidden functions.
So, you’re curious? I gathered, in the lines below, the tips on how to find your most played songs – whether by Spotify, Deezer or Apple Music.
How to find your most played songs on Spotify
- Go to the mytopspotify.io in your browser;
- Sign in with your Spotify account.
- Now just use the filter at the top to view the songs you’ve heard most on Spotify in the last four or six months, or the most played of all time. In the “Top Artists” tab you can also find which artists were the most listened to.
How to Find your most listened to songs on Apple Music
- Download the TuneTrack app from the App Store and go to the “Music Services” tab;
- Sign in with Apple Music (you can also use this app with Spotify).
- You’ll be able to see the most commonly heard songs in general or filter favorite tracks by genre.
How to find your most listened songs on Deezer
To find the most listened to songs on Deezer, you can use the #MyDeezerMonth the service itself. It’s only available through the app – here’s how to find:
- Access the deezer.com/profile/me/stats on your smartphone and choose to open with the Deezer app;
- You will be taken to a series of screens with statistics about your usage profile. There you’ll find your most listened song on Deezer.
It is worth mentioning that to be able to view the ranking in the Deezer app, you must have listened to at least 20 songs and played 4 times the same song in the previous month.
Source(s): The Next Web and Deezer.