The Samsung officially launched on Monday (31) the Galaxy M51, an intermediate cell with huge battery: It has 7000 mAh, supports fast loading of 25 watts and can hold more than two days away from the outlet. The smartphone also features a 64-megapixel main camera and a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Full HD + screen.
The Galaxy M line focuses on huge numbers: even the model immediately below, the Galaxy M31, has a 6,000 mAh battery, bigger than any top of the line Samsung. The specifications of the new phone are also formed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor, 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, with the possibility of microSD expansion.
The front camera has 32 megapixels, while the rear is made up of four lenses: a main sensor of 64 megapixels, an ultrawide of 12 megapixels with a field of view of 123 degrees, a macro of 5 megapixels and a depth sensor. You can use Dynamic Focus mode to adjust the background blur after capturing the portrait.
In practice, the Galaxy M51 is a Galaxy A71 with much more battery: the processor, cameras and screen are almost identical, but the intermediary sold in Brazil for about R $ 2 thousand has only 4,500 mAh, which is still sufficient to endure a full day of use for our tests. Another difference is that the fingerprint reader, which was under the screen on the A71, went sideways on the M51, perhaps to reduce costs.
Samsung Galaxy M51 – specs:
- Screen : Super AMOLED 6.7 inches with Full HD + resolution (2340 × 1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 3 and notch Infinity-O;
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core up to 2.2 GHz and Adreno 618 GPU;
- RAM and storage : 6 GB / 128 GB (with microSD input);
- Front camera : 32 megapixels (f / 2.0);
- Rear cameras :
- Main : 64 megapixel (f / 1.8);
- Ultrawide : 12 megapixels (f / 2.2) with 123 degrees field of view;
- Macro : 5 megapixels (f / 2.4);
- Depth : 5 megapixels (f / 2.4);
- Battery : 7,000 mAh with fast charging of 25 watts;
- Extras : 4G, 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB-C, fingerprint reader on the side.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Price in Nigeria and Availability
With Android 10 from the factory, the Galaxy M51 will be sold for a price of 166,698 Nigerian Naira and for a price of 360 euros in Germany from September 11th, equivalent to 431 United States Dollar in direct conversion. Samsung did not say when it will be launched in Nigeria.