You must have heard about Piggyvest and how it pays its users ₦1000 naira referral bonus for every valid user they invite to the platform or in other words, every valid user that signs up on the Piggyvest saving platform using your referral link.
I have been finding questions such as: is Piggyvest legit? how can I withdraw my referral bonus? how do I activate the ₦1000 naira referral bonus? and I will try to explain to you how the referral program works and how you can earn from the referral program too.
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely, so I’ll be speaking from my own personal experience. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey today — https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=5dd8f750e30519.
So let’s start with how does Piggyvest gets all the money to give out for referring people to the platform. Well, the answer to this question is also the same answer to why they pay you ₦1000 naira referral bonus and it’s simply because Piggyvest believes peer to peer (P2P) marketing strategy which means encouraging customers to engage other customers by advocating a product or service to friends or associates.
So here is how the referral bonus is earned according to Piggyvest FAQ.
Although, many people are faced with the challenges of how to withdraw their referral bonus from Piggyvest and I will quickly explain to you how you can withdraw it.
In order for you to be able to withdraw your Piggyvest referral bonus, you have to be considered a “valid user” and who is a valid user?
According to an article on Piggyvest FAQ;
After you have met those criteria, here’s how to go ahead and withdraw your PiggyVest referral bonus.
- Login to your Piggyvest dashboard
- Click on “Flex Naira” account or “Redeem N1000 registration bonus”
- You should see “No flex account number!” and a short message underneath that which reads “You have no BVN connected to your Piggyvest account. Please add your BVN to your flex account number”
- Now, Click on “Get Account Number” and a page will pop up asking you to securely connect your BVN
Why do I have to add my BVN?
According to Piggyvest;
5. Once you have your flex account number, you are expected to fund your flex account with at least #100 from your bank account. Once the transfer is successful, it will show up in your flex naira account
6. It is also advised to also save at least #1000 each into any other two accounts(PiggyBank, Safelock, Target Savings) in your Piggyvest account
7. Now, once you have completed all the above steps, your N1000 referral bonus will be moved to your Safelock where it will stay for 10 days to mature, after which it is automatically transferred to your flex account and you can easily withdraw it to your bank account.
The saving platform launched in 2016, now has over 3,000,000 people who have used PiggyVest to manage their money better, avoid over-spending and be more accountable. This proves that PiggyVest is legit and not a scam.
So If you’re reading this now and you have not started saving with PiggyVest yet, Click here to Start Saving.
If you have other questions, please leave them in the comments section below and I’ll reply to them as soon as possible.