If you are looking for how to get a loan or borrow money without collateral, then Opay Loan (OKash) is definitely one of the best place and easiest way to get a loan in no time.
- How it works
- How to apply/get
- And so on.
About OPay Loan (OKash)
How to qualify for OPay loan (OKash)?
- You must be above the age of eighteen (18). Any individual below the age of eighteen may not be able to use the OPay loan (OKash) Service.
- You must be truthful; truthful in terms of providing the accurate and complete information about yourself.
- You must authorize OPay (OKash) to verify your provided information and it is deemed necessary.
- You must have a good credit score
- If you fail to repay, you will be in default. If you still have not repaid the Loan amount and fees, by the end of the Rollover Period, you will be in default. This default may be reported by us to credit reference bureaus duly licensed under the Credit Reporting Act 2017, within 28 (twenty-eight) days of your default and such report may affect your ability to borrow money in the future. You will become responsible for the reasonable costs we or our suppliers may incur in collecting the payment in accordance with applicable law. Overdue amounts will be rounded up to the nearest whole Nigerian Naira.
- Nigeria resident.
OPay loan (OKash) Requirements
- Your mobile phone
- Your BVN number
- Your bank account details
- Other informations may include driver’s license, electricity bill, employee card and wage flow.
There are three types of OPay/OKash loan namely;
- Cash Loan
- Agent Loan
- Airtime Loan
How to apply for OKash/OPay Loan
- Download and install OKash from PlayStore
- Open the application
- Input your phone number
- Read the Terms and conditions and click continue
- Enable Location access for the app
- Select Cash Loan (if you want large amount of up to N200,000, apply to be an agent by reaching OPay through WhatsApp +234 (01) 8888329)
- Enter amount
- Click ‘Apply Now‘
- In few minutes, you will receive an SMS if the loan was approved
- E-sign the loan agreement after the approval
- After the E-sign, the approved loan amount will be disbursed into your account shortly and a SMS notification will be sent.