Offering options both via app and website, SHEIN is a store focused on clothing and accessories for all types of people, from adults to children. It may be that you are in doubt about prices, payment methods, and delivery, among other things. That’s why I’ve prepared a guide to give you that confidence on how to shop at SHEIN. Come with me!
How to Shop or Order from SHEIN in Nigeria
The following walkthrough is focused on the app version, but the website version works the same way.
- Find clothes to purchase: After logging into the app, find the clothes or any other item you want to buy. Set the size and click “Add to Cart”;
- Check out: Open your cart and check if the product is correct. Here you can increase the number of units or add more items. When you are satisfied, click on “Finish”;
- Fill in the data: On the next page, you will need to add important data such as full name, delivery address, phone number, etc. When you fill in everything, click on “Save”;
- Set the payment method: All right, now you have to pay, of course. When shopping at SHEIN, there are payment methods such as debit cards and PayPal. On this same page, you can add coupons and gift cards. Make your choice and click on “Continue Shopping”;
- Finally, check the order details and make the payment. From now on, all you have to do is track the delivery of your newly purchased clothes.
How long does it take for my SHEIN order to arrive in Nigeria?
Each product or item bought from SHEIN has its own delivery estimate. For international orders, my personal experience is that it takes around twenty days. Here is how to track your SHEIN order to know when it will be delivered to your doorstep.
Is it safe to shop at SHEIN?
The company is as safe as any other that offers international and national purchases. There are situations that can give you a headache, but normally everything is delivered correctly and on time. Always keep in touch with the store through its communication channels.
Can I return the clothes I bought from SHEIN?
Yes. The user has up to 30 days to make the return or exchange the item. It is important to note that the clothes must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. Otherwise, SHEIN does not accept the return.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, jewelry, underwear, event & party supplies, DIY supplies, pet supplies, beauty and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
Does SHEIN have a physical store in Nigeria?
Shopping at SHEIN is exclusively online. There is no physical store or delivery point.
Can I cancel my purchase on SHEIN?
Yes, but only if the package has not yet been shipped.
Can my order be shipped in different packages?
Yup. There may be situations where your order needs to be split into more than one package. This happens because of the quantity, treatment of the items or even weight.
What is a Flash Sale at SHEIN?
These are products that appear from time to time for prices much lower than the standard. However, they do not allow returns or refunds.
More shopping tips at Shein
It is important to remember that SHEIN is an international company, that is, many or all of its items are shipped from outside Nigeria. In this case, pay close attention to whether returns are allowed when buying a piece, as this is one of the main indicators of its location.
We also cannot ignore the fact that many items come from other countries, that is, it may happen that you need to pay an extra amount to release the delivery. Therefore, it is necessary to know if you were taxed by the post office.
In addition, it is possible to request a refund on purchases at SHEIN, but always meeting some common requirements.
If you like the service and the platform, it might be worth thinking about the company’s points system. With them, the person can receive discounts on future purchases, something that can be a helping hand if you become a frequent buyer.
Overall, shopping at SHEIN works very similarly to other companies like Amazon, and Aliexpress. There aren’t huge differences, so if you’re already used to some of the names mentioned, you will have little to no problems with SHEIN.
Which online store do you like the most? Tell us your preferences!