Windows 11 is the new operating system that Microsoft presented to us in 2021 and with it a complete renovation of its design. Many of the options that have been added in the new configuration menu are new, such as, for example, the energy and battery section, so today we show how you can check the health of your laptop’s battery in Windows 11.
In Windows, the battery has always been located in the start bar, but Windows 11 has wanted to go further, now we can see the status of the battery and we can also obtain a complete report and see the health and use of it, let’s see how you can do it in a few simple steps.
Check your battery in Windows 11 in a simple way
To be able to see the battery of our laptop we will have to simply go to the start menu and place ourselves on the battery icon and we will be able to see the remaining percentage of it, but in order to know its status we will have to click on the icon and follow these steps:
- As we have said before, we will have to click on the battery icon on the start bar.
- Now we click on the same icon again and the Windows 11 battery and power options of our laptop will open.
- In the window that appears we can see a report on our battery and we can choose the energy plan for our equipment, but we can go even further.
- We will open the start menu and we will have to run a Windows “Power Shell” window as administrator.
- Now you will have to type the following command: “powercfg /batteryreport /output C:\battery-report.html”
- If we go to the location where the battery report is, we can see a file that when opened we will see a complete battery report in our web browser.
- We can see the health, battery usage statistics and much more about our laptop battery in Windows 11.
- As you have seen, seeing the health of your laptop’s battery in Windows 1 1 is very easy and in just a few simple steps, we can see a complete report on our battery and thus learn more about it, since in the system configuration settings information is somewhat sparse.