Airtel has introduced it’s very own TV app (Airtel TV) with Live TV Channels, Series, Movies, Kids and Music videos. It’s a free streaming service and it’s limited to Airtel subscribers only. Which means if you’re Airtel subscriber and you spend an average of N500 monthly on mobile, you will get access to Airtel TV premium at no cost.
Airtel TV offers you unlimited access to the best TV Channels and video-on-demand content from around the world. Airtel TV is available to only Airtel Africa subscribers. Subscription to the service comes at no cost to the user. Enjoy your favourite movies, series music and live TV anytime and anywhere with the new Airtel TV app. Just download the Airtel TV app on Google Play or Apple store on your mobile phone to start now. No subscription fee required.
Read: How to get free 3GB data on Airtel TV app.
Airtel TV app is the one and only entertainment app you ever needed with over 300 Live TV channels including 29 HD channel and 10,000+ movies and popular shows for its viewers. It’s a free to download app and can be downloaded from the Google PlayStore.
Airtel TV app offered by Airtel Africa was released on December 23, 2019 and it has over 50,000 downloads on Google PlayStore already.
How to sign up to the Airtel TV app service
- Download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
- Launch the app and click “Register”
- Enter your Registered Airtel Phone number and Email address and click “continue”
- Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your device then confirm.
- To complete your registration, go to your mail box and verify your email address by clicking the button “Verify Email Address”. You can also verify your email address later.
- Now you are all set to browse through the catalogue and stream any content or channel of your choice.
The Airtel TV app is rated 12+, parental guidance is recommended.
It contains in-app purchases too. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more exciting updates.