Disney Plus supports a variety of platforms, including Smart TVs. But before you can download and watch movies and series available in the streaming service catalog, you need to register your device. Therefore, I will show you how to do this procedure so that the Smart TV of your home has access to all the contents.
First, see which Smart TVs are compatible with Disney Plus. Below you check the availability of the service:
LG Smart TVs
Disney Plus is available on 2016 LG TVs (or later) that run at least WebOS 3.0. On the other hand, TVs with NetCast operating system are not compatible — the service also cannot be accessed by the browser integrated into any LG TV.
Samsung Smart TVs
On Samsung Smart TVs, Disney Plus is compatible with 2016 models (or later) that use the Tizen operating system. Unfortunately, TVs with Orsay operating system are not compatible — the service also cannot be accessed by the browser integrated into any Samsung TV.
Smart TVs with Android TV
Disney Plus is available on a variety of Android TV Smart TVs running version 5.0 (or later). The platform is also compatible with Sharp AQUOS and Sony Bravia models, as well as set-top boxes that use Android TV, such as Nvidia Shield TV and Xiaomi Mi Box, for example.
Read: Which browsers are compatible with Disney Plus?.
How to access Disney Plus on Smart TV
- Turn on your Smart TV;
- Open the Disney plus app — you can download it from the Smart TV app store;
- Click “Sign in”;
- The service will display information on how to enroll the device;
- Access disneyplus.com/begin on your PC or mobile;
- Enter the 8-digit code that appears on your Smart TV, and then tap “Continue”;
- Enter the email address registered with Disney Plus;
- On the next page, enter the access password to complete the registration process.
Okay, now you know how to watch Disney plus movies and series on your Smart TV. Following the instructions above, in a few minutes you will have access to the complete catalog of the streaming platform.