With the rise of remote work, more and more companies are using business VoIP phone services as they are cost effective, easy to use and reliable.
In this guide, I’ve ranked and reviewed the best VoIP providers based on pricing, call quality, features, support, and more.
Check out my other related guides for reference:
- The best conference call services
- best video conferencing software
- Best virtual event software
What are the best VoIP providers?
Here is a list of some of the best VoIP service providers along with their pros, cons, key features, and more.
Grasshopper is the most popular VoIP provider (and for good reason). It offers a robust and fully functional VoIP solution for all mobile devices.
It lets you add a virtual business phone system to your personal phone and plans start at just $26 per month.
Additionally, it provides great features for mobile businesses and freelancers who don’t need a landline phone for business communications.
It’s best for small businesses and entrepreneurs who want a professional business phone number routed to their cell phone, computer, or desk phone.
- Personalized Numbers: Offer easy-to-remember personalized numbers to encourage more customers to call your business.
- Robust Support – Provides 24/7 support from the US to ensure reliable service 24/7.
- Unified Messaging: Easily manage calls, texts, and emails from a single point to keep track of all the useful information.
- Gmail integration – no need to buy a business suite. Easily link your existing Gmail account to get all the information.
- It offers extensive options of personalized, local or toll-free numbers. You can also transfer your own number easily.
- Take advantage of the Timeline View feature to keep track of all the interactions that happened with the contact.
- Deliver quick responses and updates via text from your business number.
- Efficiently send incoming calls to voicemail with the click of a button.
- Reliable calls to ensure a clear voice on calls.
Their paid plans start at $26 and go up to $80. They also offer a 7-day free trial.
Get started with Grasshopper today.
RingCentral offers a reliable VoIP phone service solution and is most famous for its strong network in the US, Europe and Asia.
The VoIP phone system comes with a wide range of features to meet different business requirements.
RingCentral offers full service VoIP that is perfect for small businesses.
- Audit Trail – This feature allows easy tracking of changes made by any user to the phone system. Offers searchable account history to easily resolve critical issues.
- Hot Desking – Users can easily log into shared phones to share their own voicemail, extensions, greetings, and other features.
- Videoconference: It is a videoconference tool with the capacity to hold meetings with up to 500 people.
- Business SMS and MMS – Eliminate the use of personal phones by providing a professional text solution.
- Easily collaborate with teams by chatting in real time through any Internet-enabled device.
- Eliminate the need for multiple passwords with a single sign-on feature.
- Its analytics portal offers consolidated live reporting, QoS reporting, and meeting dashboard in one place, along with 30+ new metrics, endpoint reporting, and data visualization.
- Take advantage of live reports to track agent performance and measure customer satisfaction.
- Easily connect with up to 1,000 people through its audio conferencing feature.
- Take advantage of free calls to global offices to reduce phone bills.
- They outsource their customer service.
Their pricing plans start from $19.99 per month per user and go all the way up to $49.99 per month per user.
Get started with RingCentral.
Ooma offers affordable VoIP services that are more suitable for small and medium businesses and freelancers. Apart from that, it also provides robust and scalable solutions that can easily support your growing business.
Ooma is the best VoIP service suitable for small businesses and freelancers.
- Enhanced Call Blocking: Stop telemarketers and spammers from calling your business with automatic call blocking.
- Multi-Ring – Take advantage of this feature to ring multiple devices including your VoIP phone and smartphone app so you don’t miss a call.
- Virtual Receptionist: Automate inbound call handling by routing and messaging callers.
- Mobile App – Manage all business calls on the go through your free mobile app.
- Offers easy setup and installation.
- Offers unlimited calling service in the US, Mexico, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Charge lower international calling rates than other competitors
- Transfer numbers at no cost.
- Each user gets a conference bridge.
- Send voice messages through an email attachment.
- Higher usage limits for call parks, conferencing, and extension monitoring, among others.
- Its hardware cost is higher than other VoIP options.
- Users have complained about call drops.
It offers two pricing plans, including $19.95 and $24.95 per month per user.
CloudTalk helps you create a virtual network telephony framework for customer service and sales teams efficiently. The tried and tested VoIP software provider has served over a thousand customers and offers strong VoIP solutions.
CloudTalk is one of the leading providers of VoIP for call centers.
- Personalization: CloudTalk allows you to create personalized greetings that you can play based on different situations.
- Internal phone number tags: Give employees a tag so they and agents can instantly find out what number the customer has dialed and how to adjust their approach.
- Skills-Based Routing – Routing calls to a specific agent based on their skills and abilities required to meet the caller’s requirements.
- Speech to text: CloudTalk’s speech recognizer efficiently converts calls into text transcripts that can be easily searched from recordings.
- International calls and phone numbers with geographic or non-geographic pin codes for more than 70 countries.
- Easily define your business hours to be available for calls only during specified hours.
- Automatically redirect incoming customer calls to the specified phone number whenever your agent is busy or otherwise unavailable.
- Through real-time customer card, agents can access end-to-end caller data.
- Easily integrate CloudTalk with external systems to import and export contacts and allow you to maintain regular download history of orders, phone calls, tickets, and more.
- Take advantage of sentiment analysis to monitor your agent calls and allow supervisors to intervene when necessary.
- The mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices could use some small improvements.
- Integration with third-party apps could be more extensive.
Your payment plan starts at $15 per month billed annually and goes up to $35 per month billed annually.
Get started with CloudTalk today.
Dialpad Talk is a business phone service built to help you have better conversations, no matter where they happen.
With reliable call quality, seamless messaging, and call transcriptions all powered on your existing devices, staying in the loop at or away from your desk has never been easier. It was created by the team that brought you Google Voice.
Dialpad is one of the best business VoIP services for small businesses and mid-sized businesses, that can easily be scaled up to an enterprise level.
- Voice Intelligence: Automatically captures action items, provides real-time coaching, note-taking, sentiment analysis, and more using AI so you can focus on who’s on the other end of the line.
- Powerful analytics – get crucial insights from your calls to inform decisions for your business
- Reliable call quality: High definition, crystal clear voice quality on any device, almost anywhere in the world
- Native Integrations – Integrates with your existing technology stack (Salesforce, Zendesk, G Suite, Office 365, etc.) for a seamless experience
- 100% uptime SLA to help you and your customers stay connected 24/7/365
- All-in-one platform for your business communication needs (voice, video, chat and contact center)
- Quick and easy to implement for anyone in the organization
- Extremely intuitive interface
- Available on any device
Dialpad pricing plans start at $15 per month per user and offer a 14-day free trial.
Nextiva offers a perfect balance of essential features and reasonable prices. Also, the VoIP service provider offers robust lines to handle multiple calls efficiently and reliably.
It is one of the best VoIP providers for businesses looking for affordable VoIP services and a business phone number with decent features.
- Automate customer data – Put all your customer data in one place automatically, including call data, account history, notes, and more.
- Know Your Customer – Enables a deeper understanding of the customer by tracking and sharing information across business channels to empower teams to act on them.
- Live Chat – This feature allows agents to have a live chat with the customer for faster resolution of queries while increasing overall business efficiency.
- Manage Customers: Easily manage all customer interactions to maintain context after the conversation is over.
- Its HD Business VoIP service guarantees high quality calls in a reliable and secure way.
- Take advantage of the Nextiva smartphone app to stay connected with customers from anywhere in the world.
- It offers unlimited calling in the US and Canada.
- Make your phone ring differently based on phone number to easily identify priority calls.
- Leverage SIP trunking to quickly establish, modify, and end multimedia sessions.
- Connect with customers easily through instant messaging.
- User call filtering function to easily decide whether to accept or reject a call.
- Receive text notifications directly to your smartphone through its Voicemail to Text (Voicemail Transcription) feature.
- International calls are relatively expensive than other competitors.
- Pricing plans are confusing.
Their pricing plans start from $30 per month but can vary based on the number of users you select.
Bitrix24 offers a free VoIP service and works with call centres for incoming and outgoing calls and as an internal PBX system. The best part is that it provides an efficient solution for remote teams to help them communicate efficiently.
It is one of the best business VoIP solutions for small businesses and remote teams that need to be constantly connected.
- CRM: Bitrix24 is the only free VoIP service that also offers a full-featured CRM for its customers. Therefore, you can easily identify and connect customers with relevant people in the team.
- Real-time communication: Take advantage of its wide range of RTC tools, including WebRTC, instant messaging and group chat, audio / video calls, HD video conferencing, screen sharing and PC / Mac / Linux / iOS / Android, among others, in real time. communication.
- Customizable – It also comes with highly customizable self-hosted editions available with access to the source code.
- Private Cloud: Leverage your Private Cloud Suite to have private and highly secure conversations with high personalization.
- Efficient API and SDK documentation that allows developers to integrate Bitrix24 with other third party services easily.
- Take advantage of its free mobile apps to easily access your social intranet and efficiently collaborate on different projects from remote locations.
- Efficiently interact with colleagues outside of your browser through the desktop app that comes with group chat, online prompting, messaging with a contact list, and file synchronization with personal files in Bitrix24.
- You can take advantage of Bitrix24 as call center software. Its basic version is free for up to 12 users.
- The free version prints a Bitrix watermark on every email.
- New users may face a steep learning curve to use the software efficiently.
Bitrix24 is available at no cost for a team of 12. Paid plans start from $17 per month and go up to $139 per month.
Everyone knows the Verizon name for its mobile device and fiber optic Internet service in the US, but it also provides a reliable and efficient VoIP business phone system for end-to-end business telecommunications needs.
Verizon VoIP offers one of the best VoIP phone services for midsize businesses.
- Automated Attendant: Verizon offers a virtual receptionist feature that allows customers to select the person they wish to speak with.
- Hunt Group – This feature automatically transfers calls from one line to another until someone in your office answers customer calls.
- Shared Call Appearance – This feature allows businesses to operate multiple phones to make and receive calls on behalf of other users.
- Visual Voicemail: Allows users to see who has left voicemail on a smartphone or computer without hearing it.
- It allows you to reliably park incoming calls until your agent answers the call.
- You can quickly transfer ongoing calls between your IP phone and smartphone.
- It allows you to easily manage your voicemail, call history, and other essential features through your My Phone site.
- It comes with a robust web portal for administrators called “My Account” through which users can easily manage features for companies or individuals.
- Allows automatic transfer of calls to a preset number in the event of a power outage.
- You can view detailed history of outgoing, incoming and missed calls for business analysis.
- Small businesses may find it a bit expensive.
- Offers limited fiber optics.
Paid plans start at $94 and go up to $249.
SIP.US is a low-cost, reliable business VoIP phone service. It is capable of working efficiently on any broadband connection and comes with unlimited connection plans. Plus, SIP.US is easy to set up and you can get started right away.
SIP.US is a reliable choice for businesses looking for a low cost and robust VoIP phone system solution for their business.
- Powerful Control Panel: Offers a highly capable and easy-to-use control panel to efficiently manage your account, including purchasing and managing phone numbers, reviewing and exporting real-time call data records, and managing, adding, changing or discontinue service, and billing.
- Tier 1 Redundant Network: Leverage only Tier 1 upstream service providers to route your company’s SIP traffic for the best redundant network quality and voice experience.
- DID Coverage – Offers a massive database of DID numbers across the US with instant number provisioning.
- Proprietary Bandwidth – Provides businesses with the flexibility to select their preferred bandwidth delivery, including Cable, T-1, DSL, or Metro Ethernet.
- It offers international DIDs in more than 40 countries around the world.
- It comes with automatic dialing for efficient telemarketing.
- SIP.US comes with simple prepaid pricing with no contract.
- The VoIP service software offers a 60-minute free trial for outgoing calls.
- Provides easy installation and setup on the system so you can start calling right away.
- It offers limited features that would seem ineffective for any large company.
- Comparatively higher international rates than other competitors in the market.
It offers a simple pricing plan of $24.95 per month.
10. AVOXI Genius.
AVOXI offers an affordable and highly efficient virtual VoIP phone service. The software is capable of efficiently managing all your business communications requirements through an intuitive, web-based contact centre.
Cloud-based VoIP software is an efficient solution for businesses looking for agility, flexibility, and low infrastructure costs.
- Automated Call Rerouting – Route your call to the most eligible agent efficiently and without confusion.
- Call Queues – You are able to set up an unlimited number of call queues while managing advanced features including queue callback, custom greetings, custom ring rules and more.
- WebRTC Softphone – Provides an upgrade to the AVOXI Genius WebRTC softphone from the regular phone for better voice clarity and reliable connectivity.
- Cloud IVR – Enables Cloud IVR to help callers navigate your account for the best agent based on the requirement. It also helps to efficiently manage intros, IVR menus, and call routing options, among others.
- It is capable of activating virtual phone numbers in more than 160 countries.
- Easily track call results and manage customer information with call disposition ratings and summary notes.
- Ensure efficient call monitoring by listening to your agent and caller interactions in real time to maintain quality standards.
- Take advantage of the Call Whisper feature to provide helpful tips to other agents while staying on calls without notifying the caller.
- It requires a steep learning curve to take advantage of all its features.
- Its basic plan offers limited features. You have to pay extra to buy their business plan and take advantage of all the features.
Their Genius Contact plan and Genius Enterprise plans cost $25 and $50, respectively. You also get a free trial.
11. Blue face.
Blueface is capable of efficiently handling all the configurations of the cloud PBX phone system and phones. Additionally, it allows businesses to focus on their core capabilities by providing a unified communications platform.
SaaS-based VoIP solution is more suitable for call centres, SMEs and large enterprises.
- Dedicated Support – Deployed a team of experts to provide 24/7 dedicated customer support.
- Unified Communication: Leverages its lightweight, multi-tenant UC platform for easy setup that offers all-in-one features along with secure carrier services.
- Blueface API: Comes equipped with a developer friendly API for seamless integration that efficiently augments the current business system.
- Design and Implementation: The lightweight VoIP software is easy to implement and offers a user-friendly design interface.
- Build your global presence in international markets by providing customers with a local number from that particular area to make calls or receive calls directly to your office at no cost.
- Make it easy for your business to communicate with mobile devices, virtual faxes, landlines, IVR, multi-site deployment, and more.
- Provide reliable service through your interconnected data centers.
- Take advantage of unlimited access through unique credentials.
- The price is relatively higher than its peers.
You cannot access the pricing plans on the official website. Instead, request quote-based pricing by contacting your customer representative.
Freshcaller is a cloud PBX system that offers VoIP services to allow its users to have a contextual conversation without any hardware or maintenance costs. Also, it helps you monitor live calls and keep call recordings for future reference.
Freshcaller is a great deal for small teams and startups.
- Real Time Dashboard: Comes equipped with a centralized dashboard. The system allows the VoIP administrator to add or remove phone numbers, teams, users and other necessary customizations through a real-time control panel.
- Call Masking – To protect your business interests, Freshcaller comes equipped with call masking. Shows a proxy phone number instead of the original number based on your preference.
- Performance Monitoring – Easily track the performance of your VoIP phone system in terms of quality of service, call duration, and resolutions provided. Users can also take advantage of advanced analytics features to optimize call menus and provide more intuitive customer support.
- Virtual Phone Numbers: Take advantage of virtual phone numbers of any kind, including domestic, international, and toll-free numbers for landlines, mobile devices, and virtual phones.
- Route calls based on various set parameters, including business hours, locations, and the technical skills required to resolve the query.
- Take advantage of multiple call queue management features, including call screening, call barge, call waiting, call conferencing, auto attendant music on hold, call forwarding, voicemail, and more.
- As a lightweight VoIP software, it eliminates the need to purchase phone equipment, including line connections, PBXs, phone terminals, and more.
- It offers strong device interoperability to connect with people on any device.
- Leverage international phone numbers to multiply your global business presence from a single office to more than 50 countries.
- Guarantee a more agile management of calls during the holidays.
- Integration with Fresh Desk could be improved.
- The user interface requires a decent learning curve.
Paid plans start at $19 and go up to $59 per agent per month.
3CX offers a robust and reliable unified communication solution. It is best suited to meet the advanced needs of businesses, including modern contact centre features, mobility, and status, among others. Also, it comes with a smooth and efficient setup that you can seamlessly integrate into the system.
It is one of the best on-premises business VoIP providers for businesses that want to leverage their own server for business communications.
- Mobile Apps – Leverage your Android and iOS mobile apps to take your office extension to any location. Make or receive calls from anywhere and also quickly transfer the call to your colleague.
- Unified Communications – Easily integrate and enable multiple methods of communication within the business process, including calls, SMS, video conference calls, live chat, and email.
- WebRTC Web Conferencing – With one click, launch live meetings, presentations, conferences, and training over a TCP/IP connection. Simply connect by phone or use your computer’s speakers and microphone with a VoIP connection.
- CRM Integration – Leverage all the efficient features of a CRM system through robust integration that can help you improve business process efficiency.
- 3CX offers a highly cost-effective solution that is capable of substantially reducing communication costs for any business.
- Being an open standard platform, it allows companies to choose and control their phone numbers, SIP trunk and cloud provider, among others.
- It offers automatic configuration of phones and SIP Trunks.
- Automatically deploy updates and upgrades easily.
- Browser-based video conferencing is available to all users.
- It offers strong and reliable integration with leading third-party CRM applications.
- Limited customization options outside of the UI.
- It is quite expensive compared to other options on the market.
Its initial price is $250 increases gradually according to the requirement of simultaneous calls by the company.
MessageBird offers a seamless and efficient VoIP solution to engage with customers on any channel through a single platform. It also enables easy integrations with the enterprise in a matter of minutes through a few lines of code.
It offers a comprehensive solution for businesses looking for a robust platform to engage with customers via voice, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- Scalable APIs – Comes equipped with auto-scaling APIs that allow businesses to scale faster and more efficiently.
- No-Code Solutions: Leverage its powerful dashboard tool to map customer journeys that previously required extensive coding.
- Robust Support – Offers 24/7 support with its team working from 7 countries.
- Flow Builder – Take advantage of its visual editor to create custom communication flows without writing a single line of code.
- Allows attaching different numbers from various countries in a single stream.
- Leverage pre-built voice and SMS to create communication flows in minutes.
- To deliver a highly personalized experience, create rich active channel profiles for all customers.
- Avoid maintaining multiple connections. Take advantage of its unique API to easily connect to an evolving directory of communication channels.
- Its chat feature links multiple customer conversations to help your agents gain better context and insight into customer issues.
- Receive and send messages globally.
- Customer service could be improved.
- Manual approval of PayPal payments takes a lot of time.
It offers a free trial version and a pay-as-you-go model.
15. Just Call.
JustCall is an easy to set up VoIP provider for businesses. It offers great features and highly reliable service. The best part is that you can easily integrate the software and get started in minutes.
JustCall is more suitable for call centres and customer service teams.
- Email Voicemail – Helps you forward unanswered calls from customers to a voicemail whose link is sent directly to the agent for easy access.
- Appointment Scheduler – Easily share an attractive appointment scheduler with potential clients or web visitors to schedule an appointment or call.
- CRM Integration – Offers robust and reliable CRM integration with multiple vendors, including Salesforce, Zoho, Pipedrive, and more.
- Call Logs and Recordings – Easily analyze all your call recordings and logs using advanced filters, including the date and time of incoming or outgoing calls.
- Records each call so you can use it later for scrutiny or quality purposes.
- It offers efficient desktop applications for Windows, Mac and Linux that allow users to make calls from their computer screens.
- Take advantage of the simultaneous call and call distribution feature to easily route calls to one or more team members.
- Schedule calls with clients and tag agents to make or receive calls at the requested time.
- Forward one or all of your business-related calls directly to your business.
- JustCall enables the secure portability of local or toll-free business numbers.
- Call quality is not top notch.
Their paid plans are available at $25 and $50 per month per user. You can get a discount by buying the annual plans.
ZoiPer is an intuitive VoIP provider best suited for business requirements of all sizes. In addition, it offers strong security features and a number of reliable and cost-effective solutions.
ZoiPer is more suitable for freelancers and small businesses that don’t need an elaborate setup for their business needs.
- Free Encryption – Offers free end-to-end encryption for text messages, voice calls, and video calls with TLS/SRTP and ZRTP technology.
- Compatible: It is highly compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and even browsers.
- Unified VoIP Communication: Allows you to take advantage of a single platform for all types of communications, including fax, audio, video, instant messaging and presence.
- Cheap calls: Get free calls between ZoiPer users. It also provides the option to choose the preferred carrier that offers the most affordable calling rates.
- You can combine multiple providers to optimize for the cheapest average call rates.
- Leverage auto-provisioning options to constrain the complex system interface and ensure all users can easily use the platform.
- It consumes little memory and CPU computing power to enable quality calls even on less capable hardware configurations.
- Efficiently take advantage of email plugins and browser extensions to make calls directly from the browser or mail client.
- Take advantage of installed service and remote provisioning to easily automate the deployment of preconfigured phones.
- Lock down features that are not needed to reduce internal support costs.
- The call button becomes ineffective for several times.
- The free version comes with a limited set of features.
ZoiPer offers a free version. Next, the paid plan with an advanced set of features costs $44. It also offers a custom plan with custom pricing.
Weave offers a unique software and hardware integration that enables businesses to retain customers and achieve sustainable growth through efficient communication. Also, it provides an intuitive interface that is easy to use and keeps you connected with customers.
The weave is best suited for businesses looking for a capable VoIP provider for their customer support teams.
- Weave Phones – Delivers a smarter phone system that can enable agents to help new and existing customers more efficiently through relevant and actionable information on every call.
- Dedicated Business Line – Stay more efficient by keeping business and personal messages separate and manage all your calls on the mobile app when you’re away from the office.
- Customer Insight: Weave provides all the relevant information about the customer even before the call begins. See information including customer name, balance due, task, special notes, and upcoming appointment on your phone screen when the customer calls you.
- Manage Review – Monitor all reviews posted about your brand across all relevant channels, including Google. Ask your customers to post reviews and monitor each new review in real time through push notifications.
- Quickly send highly personalized messages to customers for appointment reminders or if you haven’t seen them in a while.
- Automatically send birthday greetings, personalized appointment reminders, payment schedule reminders, and an invitation to leave a review.
- Notify or notify your colleague to quickly respond to customer inquiries or prepare for upcoming questions in advance.
- Offer seamless and secure payment processing by instantly sending payment links to customers.
- Automated phone call features are absent.
Provide a free demo. However, pricing plans are available on request only.
18. Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Cisco is one of the pioneers in providing VoIP services to commercial enterprises. Your Unified Communications Manager is able to bring people together anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Plus, take advantage of its robust built-in collaboration to facilitate voice and video calls along with mobility and text messaging.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is best suited for large businesses that require a robust, highly secure, and efficient VoIP software solution without budget constraints.
- Highly Secure – Supports the latest authentication, communication, and encryption protocols. It offers compliance with leading industry certifications and protects data and communications for manufacturing, retail, financial services, and government customers globally.
- CADI Services: Cisco Custom Application and Development Integration (CADI) services help you achieve highly customized and streamlined third-party integration.
- Managed Services: Cisco can help you efficiently monitor your applications and devices to keep them compliant on a regular basis.
- Enhanced Mobility – It comes with robust features that enable workers to work from remote and mobile locations efficiently.
- Offers best-in-class security and reliability.
- It provides support for up to 80,000 users to meet the needs of large companies.
- Cisco offers robust and efficient integration with third-party providers.
- You can take advantage of VoIP service as a private cloud or publicly hosted service.
- It provides modern solutions for unified communications for greater security and efficiency.
- It requires a fairly steep learning curve to take advantage of all its features.
- It’s an expensive proposition for small businesses.
It offers customized pricing plans based on a company’s requirements.
What is Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)?
In a nutshell, VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol is a technology that helps you transmit phone calls over an Internet connection. VoIP sends voice data in packets over IP (Internet Protocol) which is more secure, efficient and reliable.
It allows users to make phone calls to any number in the world, send text messages, alerts, emails and much more.
VoIP also enables sales and support teams to be more resourceful and productive through a number of features, including easy collaboration, mobile phone access, customer insights, call analytics, and more.
With digital transformation happening at a rapid pace in organizations, organizations are also adopting VoIP to become more secure and data-driven.
What should you look for in a VoIP provider?
Here are some basic things to look for in a capable VoIP provider:
- CRM Integrations – VoIP integrations with CRM software allow businesses to efficiently drive sales while achieving a higher degree of customer satisfaction.
- Mobile App – iOS and Android apps will allow your agents to stay connected on the go and never miss a call.
- Strong Customer Support – Look for a VoIP provider that offers strong customer support, setup, and after-sales service to help keep your system running efficiently.
- Analytics and insights: Having access to customer insights and call data analytics can help you improve call support and design a better data-driven sales strategy.
That completes my list of the best VoIP providers on the market today.
However, the best option for you will depend on your business needs. If you are a large corporation with thousands of employees, then it makes sense to invest in a reputable and credible VoIP service provider like Cisco.
But if you’re an individual or a small business, you might want to consider options like Bitrix24, MessageBird, and ZoiPer. The best part about these VoIP providers is that they come with a free version and offer substantial upgrades at nominal prices.
For mid-sized businesses, JustCall, 3CX, and Freshcaller are more suitable options as they offer mid-range prices and come with all the relevant features.
Therefore, you need to analyze your business needs thoroughly to decide on the features you need. You can also shop around to find an option that offers the best value for your money.